Saturday 16 May 2015

Ask me a question

I would like to take this opportunity to let anyone who reads my blog ask me any questions they would like me to answer. Feel free to ask me any question at all whether it is about my personal life, my experiences while really sick, my recovery, my beliefs, life in Australia or anything at all (within reason of course). I am a very honest and open person so will not be offended by any questions you ask and promise to be completely truthful in my answers. So if you have a question for me, just comment it below and I will write a post answering them all in the future.

the sun rising at the beach this morning :)

4 comments:

  1. What are some of your pet peeves? Favorite foods? Do you think you'll keep living in Australia or move somewhere else some day? What where the main reasons too decided to recover? :) The sunrise is beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Olivia, I will answer these questions in a post really soon. :) x

      Delete
  2. Heeeeeeey ;) I would like to know how (if I am not getting too personal =)) are you openly talking to other people in your surrounding about your illness? Well, because before I got ill, i was so shy and now I can openly tell everyone my opinion and also some feelings about my illness :) aaaaand how is it like living in Australia? ;) Do you love it? ;) And as I am such a huuuuuge fan of the ocean what about you according to this? ;) Do you like spending time at the beach? =) Who is your biggest support? ;) Do you like or enjoy going out?;) for example at parties or clubs or something like this? =) SOOOOOOOOOORRY for being so curious, but you can also ask me as many things as you like ;) I simply love talking to all of you guys :)
    Lots of love
    xxx Ange ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange, these are great questions. I will answer them all in a post over the next day or two. :) x I hope you are well. X

      Delete