Wednesday 20 May 2015

Something else I am grateful for....

When I got up this morning, I realised I left something (or someone) off of my list of things I am grateful for. I am so incredibely grateful for having my beautiful dog Tess as my companion. She is wonderful company, especially now that I am living out on my own.







Tess is a very anxious dog which is why I feel as though she was made to be my pet as I suffer from anxiety too. I am so happy that Tess wasnt confident enough to be a very good sheep dog however, as otherwise I wouldn't have ended up having her as a pet. Tess has become much less timid and anxious since she has moved down with me and I think it is because I make her feel safe and loved.   




I honestly couldn't bare it if something happened to Tess. She is very special to me and she makes me feel special too because I know that she loves me just as much as I love her.

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, I love the way her ears stick up, so alertly! X

    ReplyDelete