Tuesday 12 May 2015

Somewhere I dream of travelling

Although I have done a lot of travelling within Australia I have never been to another country. This is not because I haven't wanted to, but because I have never had the opportunity. Leaving the country is a bit bigger deal in Australia as we are an island country and dont share boarders with any other countries. Both of my parents are almost 50 and neither of them have ever even left Australia.

Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of going to Europe to visit all the wonderful countries I had heard so much about like France, England, Italy and scottland. And since starting to blog and reading about the lives of various other europeans living in places like Sweeden, Ireland, Germany, Denmark etc I have wanted to visit those places too.

European holidays are extremely expensive so it is not something I will not be able to afford for quite a while but it is definetely something I want to do one day. Perhaps I will even be able to visit some of the friends I have met through my blogging while I am there. Having dreams like these are great as they keep me looking to the future and remind me there is so much of my life that I am still yet to live.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that would be awesome! Come and visit me :)

    ReplyDelete