Wednesday 9 September 2015

A busy day

Wednesdays are by far my busiest and most hectic day. It is 6:30 am right now and I know I should be trying to get organised for my day, but I just wanted to write a quick post first. I start work at 8:30 today and still need to get completely ready and take Tess for a walk so I really do need to get a hurry on.  I wont be able to take Tess for our usual long morning walk so perhaps I will just take her to the beach and let her have a run instead.

My day doesnt even end when I finish work tonight at 5:45 as then I have yoga for 2 hours. I am quite looking forward to yoga after missing it last week but it does mean I wont get home until really late which us a bit annoying. I will have to take an extra snack to work to have before yoga as otherwise I would be starving by the time I got home and had tea. I am planning on having soup and fresh bread for tea though so atleast it will be quick and easy to make when I do finally get home. 

I have received lots of emails over the last day or two that I really want to reply to but I dont think I will be abke to today as I am just so busy. But I have the day off work tomorrow so I will be able to reply to them all then :) please, if it ever does take me a while to reply to you dont think that I just cant be bothered or dont want to, it really is only because I haven't had time. i care about you all ALOT and it kills me to not be able to reply straight away when I can see that you need support or advice.


I slept until 6:00 am this morning and was woken by my alarm which is pretty good for me. My sleeping routine is starting to normalize and I suppose that this is all just a part of recovery. I find now that I can fall asleep at a 'normal' time, I can wake up at a 'normal' time and I am not awake for hours throughout the night. It means that I dont seem to have as much time to reply to emails and write posts though as I used to do that when I couldnt sleep however being able to sleep is definitely better!

I am not going to let myself get stressed out about being busy though. I know that there is only so much I can do each day and getting stressed and panicking wont change that. Being busy isnt a reason to be unhappy, it just means that I have a life and that is something to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment