Thursday 10 September 2015

A really good day

Today has been a wonderful and productive day. After tidying up for an hour or so this morning, I decided to take Tess for a nice walk as it seemed quite warm outside but I didn't know how long it would last. It was hot enough for me to be able to comfortably wear shorts and a tank top which was great. I felt strange walking around in my shorts as my legs are back to the old shape they used to be before I got sick but they dont worry me as much as they used to. I know that being thinner didn't make me happy ad that the way I am now is the way I am naturally supposed to be.

We walked for an hour or so, first along the beach and then through a bush track and then back through the town. By the time I got home it was about 10:30 so I just had a snack and then continued tidying my house. I put my washing out on the line and put everything away as nothing seemed to be in the right place. Everything was just scattered all over the house which was starting to get on my nerves however I hadnt had the time to put everything away before today. By lunch time I had done everything that I needed to do besides vacuum which I did after Lunch.

Straight after I ate lunch I actually had a quick nap on the couch which was really nice as I woke up feeling energized and ready to continue my day. I had afternoon tea and then took Tess for another shorter walk, just along the beach to the supermarket where I collected my pay and bought a few things. By the time I got bback it was about 4:30 and then Amy came for a visit which was really nice. It feels like forever since I have spent some quality time with her so it was great to have a catch up.

My cousin had invited me to her place for her birthday dinner so I dropped Amy off at my mums work on the way there. The birthday diner was really fun even though I was a lot older then most of the other people there. I was just glad to spend time with someone who is so special to me on her birthday and to help her celebrate. We had a cake after tea which I happily ate a piece of and really enjoyed. I forgot to say that the people I work with at the supermarket also brought me a birthday cake to work yesterday which was really sweet. I will have to write a post about the whole experience of it tomorrow.

I stayed and chatted to my cousin and one of her other friends until 9:00 before hugging her goodbye. I am going to Hobart to her netball grand final on Saturday which will be good and I will also be able to watch my brothers football game as our brothers play together. I also may be meeting up with another one of my friends for lunch in orford on Sunday so it has turned into another busy weekend. Luckily I got everything done that I needed to do at home today so it doesn't really matter if my weekend is qite busy and I dont really have enough time to do much else.

Now it is time for me to try and get some sleep as I really am quite tired and I want to have lots of energy for work in the morning. If I wake up eaarly enough and have enough time I will probably take Tess for another nice long walk. I hope that everyones week is going great :) Keep believeing and fighting everyone <3

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, what a busy day you had! I love it when I have a busy day because it helps to keep my mind of all-consuming thoughts of food! Hope your weekend is great Karly! Xxx

    ReplyDelete