Friday 4 September 2015

Feeling very lucky

After going out for tea tonight with my loved ones, I am feeling like a very lucky girl. There were only 10 of us there for tea, but I was so happy as all of the people there are such special people to me. My parents and sister were all there, as well as my gorgeous cousin who I am incredibly close too. Both of my grandmothers were there, as was my uncle and his partner and my god mother and her partner. The only people I really missed were my brothers as they both couldnt make it but I completeluy understood.

I have been completely spoilt rotten with beautiful cards, gifts and money From everyone. I am so glad that I got a chance to catch up with all my relatives and celebrate with them tonight. For tea I ate a huge And delicious meal. It was chicken schnitzel, chips and salad and I enjoyed it so much. Although I am ffeeling quite full now, I am not feeling guilty at all. I also had a really yummy cocktail that I really enjoyed also.



The photo frame Amy bought me <3

 The beautiful necklace My cousin bought me. :)


I am so excited about this weekend and I am also so glad that I have made these two wonderful friends who I can go out with. They have planned an amazing weekend for me and they will probably never realize just how special they have made this birthday for me. It isnt even actually my birthday yet but I have already enjoyed my birthday more then I have in many years.

10 comments:

  1. aww Happy Birthday! have a lovely Day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my dear friend, best wishes for your future! May all your dreams come true, you deserve all the best.
    Thanks for listening, for your patience, your strong will never to give up made you a winner against anorexia and made me believe that a free life is possible.
    Kindest Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary. Keep fighting gorgeous, I know you can do it too. <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I am so happy to hear all of this Karly! Happy Birthday for today you wonderful, beautiful girl! Lots of love, Laura xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura. <3 I hope you are ok gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  4. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear Karly! I'm so happy that you had a lovely time with your family and I hope that you have an equally great time out tomorrow when you go with your friends! Sending you big birthday hugs lovely! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks So much Annie, for all of your ongoing support and kindness. You are a truly wonderful person! Xx

      Delete