Friday 18 September 2015

Friday update

I am currently sitting inside at the bank in my lunch break and only have 5 more hours of work to get through this afternoon before I can knock off and go home. I had a toasted sandwhich for lunch as well as an apple and a rapberry and white chocolate flavoured yoghurt. I really enjoyed everything as I was really hungry and I always enjoy food more when I am hungry.

I am working at the supermarket all weekend but dont really mind. I haven't made any other weekend plans so at this stage I think I will just be relaxing at home after work finishes each day and walking Tess. my life really does seem super busy at the moment, compared to before which I am enjoying but I also like to have time just taking it easy and spending time with Tess too.

My lunch break is almost over so I really should start to wrap this post up. I just thought I may as well do a quick update whilst I had the chance about how my day is going. I have a fair bit to do this afternoon at the bank which is a good thing as I find it makes the time go faster. And there is always training to so if ever I run out of other work to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment