Wednesday 30 September 2015

Waking up feeling fantastic

After a wonderful nights sleep last night, I have woken up feeling fantastic and positive and full of energy. I still fall asleep early every night while I am watchinng tv but I am managing to stay asleep until 6:00 am each morning which is amazing for me as I have had trouble sleeping in the mornings for the last few years. The only reason that I can think of that explains my improved sleep patterns is that I have allowed my body to heal through nourishing it and making recovery progress. So if you have troubl sleeping, impproved sleep may be another reason to motivate you to recover too! 


Today I am working at the supermarket which I am actually quite looking forward to as my cousin Jemma (who is also one of my best friends) is going to be working as well. Although we will obviously be working, it will still be nice to have one anoythers company. Even though we do get tired of telling the customers that no we aren't sisters or twins (as eryone seems to think we are)! It is also school holiidays a the moment which means that it will be quite busy at the shop which is really good too. I find that the dayss always go much faster when it is busy and when there is always something to do. 

My cousin jemma and me (Do you think we look alike?)

After a rainy day yesterday, it looks as though it is going to be a nice sunny day so I am looking forward to getting out and taking Tess for a nice walk before work. I also need to get ready and straighten my hair so I really should make a start. i am looking forward to having the day off tomorrow so that I can catch up on my house work and also so that I have some quality blogging time. I have had some good idea over the past few days for post ideas but just haven't had the time to write about them yet, so those posts will be comiing tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone, can you believe that it is the last day of September already? This year is going so fast! It will be christmas before we know it! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys definitely look alike! I'm not surprised people think you're sisters.
    It's crazy how fast this year's gone. I think it's true what they say, that time goes quicker as you get older.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I take it as a compliment as I think she really is gorgeous! X Yes I definetely agree with that. I guess it is because life gets busier too, as you get older. I guess that is even more reason to fully enjoy and live life while we are here! <3 xx

      Delete