Thursday 24 September 2015

An afternoon with Amy

I have had a really nice afternoon with my gorgeous sister. I walked to her school to pick her up at the end of the school day and then we walked to the shop to get icecream. I tried one of the Peanut butter magnum icecreams and Amy had a rainbow icecream in a cone. I had never tried peanut butter icecream before but I really loved it and will definetely have it again.
After our icecreams we headed back to my place where we are hanging out now, waiting before it is time to go to Amy's talent show. At first we listened to some new music that I downloaded this morning and now we are watching pretty little liars. 




I also just made myself some tea (pasta and vegetables) so all I have to do when I get home is reheat it and my tea will be ready. Preparing meals and planning meals ahead of time is something that I highly reccommend doing, especially if you are busy. I find this really helpful as it allows me to make sure that I always eat enough and to make sure that I never skip any meals. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummm! I had a classic mini Magnum last week. But rainbow ice cream was always my favourite as a kid (did you know Rainbow Paddlepops are actually caramel flavoured? Childhood destroyed!).

    It sounds like a nice relaxing day :) Hope Friday is kind to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was so good! Initially I was too frightened to eat the full sized magnums so just ate the mini ones. I think that making smaller steps like these are so important in order to recover. Even though you may not feel ready to eat full sized magnums yet, if you keep fighting, eventually you will like I now am :) XXX

    ReplyDelete