Thursday 3 September 2015

Delicious breakfast

I didnt feel like my usual breakfast this morning. I have found that recently I just havent been feeling like oats so only have them every third day or so. This morning I just ate eactly what I felt like and that was lots of strawberries, a strawberry flavoured fruche and butter and strawberry jam on toast. It was a really nice and refreshing change!


I felt good waking up this morning after a good nights sleep and also because I knew that I didn't have to work today. I am having trouble getting moving this morning though as it is 8:15 and I still haven't moved off of my couch. Tess is getting restless and wants to go for a walk so I should probably get ready and take her, so that I can then get started on everything else I have to do.

After a beautiful and sunny day yesterday, unfortunatly it doesn't look as though it is going to be as nice today however its still not too bad. I think it is supposed to rain a bit throughout the day too which makes me think I should take Tess soon, as otherwise she could miss out on a walk all together.

Have a great day everyone! <3 x




6 comments:

  1. Mmmm~~~ I truly like strawberries <3
    What is your favorite fruit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh.... this Is quite possibely one of the hardest questions you could haved asked me haha. My top 5 would be apricots, bananas, strawberries, oranges and watermelon. But I also love apples, grapes, peaches, nectarines and kiwi fruit. So pretty much love every type, haha! :D

      Delete
  2. You really did have a strawberry themed breakfast!! What's a fruche? Is it like a yogurt? Hope you have a great rest of the day :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super yummy! yes, it is like really thick and creamy yoghurt. But it is light and fluffy at the same time. I dont really know how to explain it haha, as to me it has always just been fruche. Xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, I've just started following your blog and thought I'd pop by to say hi :) I've really been enjoying reading your posts.

    That breakfast looks so good! Yum. Strawberry madness! It's making me crave yoghurt and jam.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend <3

    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Bella, it is so nice to hear from you. My blogging really hasnt been the greatest lately as I gave been incredibly busy but thanks for reading anyway. I really hope my blog can be helpful to you in some way <3 xx stay strong and believe in yourself. I promise you recovery IS possible and it IS worth it! Xx

      Delete