Friday 11 September 2015

Sitting down for the night

My mum always used to say that the best part of her day was when she had done everything she needed to do and could sit down for the night and I have to say, I completely agree. After working all day and then coming home to cook tea, clean up and have a shower, being able to sit on the couch and relax once everything is done really does feel amazing.

I dont think there is really anything much on tv tonight so I dont know what I will do for the next hour or two. I will probably prepare a few blog posts for tomorrow and possiblle read a bit more of the book I am currently reading. I will also try and get a reasonably early night as I have to get up early in the morning so that I can walk Tess and get ready before heading to Hobart with my cousin and her family so that Ican watch her netball game. It would have been nice to just relax for the morning however I am glad I am going to suppotr my cousin while she plays her netball grandfinal.

I dont know where we will go for lunch or anything like that but to be honest I don't really care either. There were stages throughout my illness when I would never have been able to eat out and there have been other sttages when I may have been able to eat out,but only if I had carefully planned exactly what I was going to eatt. It feels so wonderful to have the freedom to just go out and have lunch like a normal person does, without too much anxiety.

I am no longer scared of food. I know that it is not something that can hurt me, but instead that it is ust something that gives me the energy I need to live my life. I am also going to watch my little brother play football which I am really looking forward to. I have been a bit worried about my brother lately as he had a car accident last week and his new ute got completely wrecked. Thank goodness it was completely insured but it still uupset him a lot as it was like his dream vehicle.

Does anyone else have any exciting weekend plans? I would love to hear about them if you do :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment