Tuesday 15 September 2015

My day

After another full on and busy day, I am feeling quite tired and am looking forward to being able to settle down for the night and relax. I don't mind being busy though as I dont like being bored either. I probably would not have coped with being busy once however now that I am looking after myself, I can stay happy and healthy whilst I am busy so it isn't an issue at all. The rain stopped this morning for just long enough for me to take Tess for a nice walk before I went to work. 

I went out for lunch today with a boy that often comes into the bank and it went ok, although I dont really know if we will ever be anymore then friends as I didn't feel as though we had all that much in common. We are two incredibely different people which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but at this stage I dont think we would make a very good couple either. Who knows though, anything is possible!

When I got home I took Tess for another walk beefore getting home and cooking myself some tea. As always (as you can see from the pictures) I went completely overboard with vegetables and I struggled to even fit them all on the plate, even though the plate is huge. I absolutely love vegetabes though and love so many different types that I always end up cooking heaps. Tonight Ihad mashed pumpkin and potato, carrots, broccoli, caulliflower and brussel sprouts. I also had some honey soy Chicken breast tenders with tomato sauce which were delicious too.




I am just about to go for a shower before tidying up my kitchen and the rest of my house and bringing Tess inside for the night. There are a couple of good tv shows on tv tonight so I hope I dont fall asleep whilst I am watching them like I always seem to do. I hope that everyone is having a great week. :)





2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks delish :) I could go nuts for some carrots and green beans right now. Do you prep your veggies fresh or use frozen? Its only recently I've discovered that they are indeed much more delicious when you go fresh.

    Have a lovely week <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to eat mainly frozen vegetables but now I eat fresh. The only type of vegeable I buy frozen are peas :)
      I like my vegetables quite firm so I just cook them in the microwave and they take less then 10 minutes to cook. I love putting salt on my veggies even though I know I probably shouldn't, as I know tooo much salt is bad for you. But they are just so yummy salted! I hope you are doing ok Bella :) x

      Delete