Wednesday 2 September 2015

A long day

Today has been a really long day and if I am completely honest I am glad it has finally come to an end. I know that I should not wish away any days as every day is a gift however I have just been feeling quite tired today and have not been my usual bubbly self. I have not been feeling bad, but I haven't been as positive as I have usually am either. I didn't even feel like going to yoga tonight which I usually really enjoy so I just came straight home.

I have been really busy for the past 7 days straight and I still dont think I have properly recovered since my huge weekend so I am really happy that I have the day off tomorrow. Especially since I have another huge weekend planned this weekend for my 21st birthday. We have decided to go to a dessert cafe for tea before we go out which will be really great too. Its really strange but I dont feel the slightest bit nervous about this at all. I am just purely excited!

For the rest of the night I just plan to watch tv, relax and unwind before having a nice rest day tomorrow. It probably wont be that much of a rest day really though as I have HEAPS to do. I have like a weeks worth of washing and cleaning to do and I wont get another chance to do anything like that for another whole week. I have also made plans to meet up with a friend if it is nice and we are going to walk our dogs together.

I hope that everyone else is having a fantastic week. :) x




3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Take care, look after yourself on your day off <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gorgeous. how have you been doing lately? X :D

      Delete
    2. I've been doing ok thank you! I keep pushing myself every day, setting myself challenges to eat things every day and it's going well so far. I've done a blog today, asking people to challenge me to eat things if you want to have a go! How are you doing? Are you looking forward to your birthday? Xx

      Delete