Friday 25 September 2015

Starting the day on a positive note

Today has gotten off to a positive start and I really hope that this continues for the rest of the day too. I got up and made myself a really delicious breakfast which was 4 weet bix, milk, peach and mango yoghurt and a sliced banana which I ate while watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars.

After breakfast I got teady and took Tess for a really long walk which we both really enjoyed. I dont know why but going for power walks always makes me feel really great. So when I finished my walk I was full of energy and feeling as though my mind was nice and clear.
The morning at work has gone quite fast too, which I consider to be a good thing as this means the weekend is quickly approaching. It feels really good knowing that I only have to get through the afternoon and then I have two whole days off.

I am going to have a busy weekend though as I am going to stay in Launceston on Saturday night so my cousin and I can see Lee Kernaghan in concert. I am also hoping to get some shopping done so I have some nice new summery clothes for when I go on my cruise in early December.

Even if things may be tough at the moment, try your hardest to stay positive! I find that if you think positively, positive things are much more likely to happen for you. I also suggest that you always remember to appreciate and concentrate on the positive things in your life, no matter how small they may be.




No comments:

Post a Comment