Monday 21 September 2015

Back to work

I cant believe the weekend is over already and now I am going back to work for another week. I really feel as though I could do with a day resting after working all weekend but that will just have to wait for Thursday as that is my next day off work. After a good nights sleep last night, I am not really feeling too tired. In fact I am feeling quite energized! I just ate breakfast and when I finish writing this post I am going to get ready and take Tess for a walk.
Breakfast: Toast with Cashew Spread and Vanilla Oats
At the moment I am really enjoying getting outside and taking Tess for nice long walks but I don't feel as though I HAVE to do this which is good. Afterall, it is so easy to get addicted to exercise or to use it as a compensation tool for eating and I really don't want to do anything like that. Ass long as I am exercising purely for enjoyment and health I am happy but I do not think that it is healthy for me to exercise if I don't enjoy it.

I am feeling quite healthy at the moment. My skin is good which I think is a refection of my overall health and my mental health seems to be quite good too. I would like to eventually stop taking my anxiety medication as I don't think I really need it anymore. I think that becoming weight restored has allowed my mind to get much better too and this has allowed me to start thinking more clearly. It really is amazing how much eating more and gaining weight can help you in all aspects of life, including your anxiety levels.

Today I am working at the bank which should be ok. It is only a 7 hour work day which is good as I do find working at the bank quite exhausting. I suppose the reason why I find it quite tiring is because there is always so much to learn and you have to be actively thinking all the time. There is just so much to do and so much to learn but I know that I can only do my best and that I cant stress myself out. Afterall, stressing out isn't going to help me at all, it will just make learning everything more difficult.

I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend and that your week ahead is fantastic too! Remember you can do anything you set your mind too, as long as you believe in yourself! x



2 comments:

  1. I know it's a tricky balance, but man, it's beautiful weather for walking! I don't know if you got the warmer weather this weekend, but it's been glorious. I'm seriously considering trying to get out soon despite all the crap that's been going on. Spring has definitely sprung :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It has been so much nicer over the last week or so in Tassie too and going outside no longer feels like a huge chore.

      I hope you are doing ok Bella. You seem like such a lovely girl and deserve to be happy. Stay strong! :) x

      Delete