Thursday 24 September 2015

A lazy Thursday morning

It has been so nice just to laze around for the morning. I still woke up quite early and got mysef breakfast but then instead of having to take Tess for a walk and get ready for work, I just laid on the couch and watched some Pretty little liars. For morning tea I had an pple as well as a pop tart. I only tried pop tarts for the first time a couple of days ago and I have decided I am definetely a fan! But they are not something I would eat all the time, just occasionally to treat myself! :)





Already my head is feeling clearer and some of the stress I have been feeling has been relieved which is great! I think by the end of the day I will feel completely rested ad ready to go back to work tomorrow. My little sister is coming to my place after school which I am looking forward to and then I am going to watch her dance at her primary school talent show. She is so much more confident and outgoing then I ever was and I think that this is a really good thing!

It isn't a really nice day outside which is a bit of ashaim however it could always be worse. I always try to stay positive and remind myself that the cold weather now will make me appreciate the nicer weather when it does come. I hope that everyone is having (or has had) a fantastic day. Try to stay positive and concentrate on all of the wonderful things in your life. No matter how bad things may seem, you can always make things better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment