Tuesday 8 September 2015

Just a typical day

Although today really has just been another typical day, it has also been a good day. it feels so great to be enjoying every day so much, even on the days that I am not doing anything particularly exciting. Ever since I became sick, I have realised that being happy is the most important thing in life And whilst I am happy, I feel as though I am truly living and making the most of my life.

I walked Tess again early this morning before getting ready for work. I got a lift to Bicheno with a work colleague where I spent the day working. It wasnt that busy but I still had plenty to do and the day went nice and quickly. I even got a chance to do some studying for my certificate 3 in business which is good too. When I got home from work I made myself a yummy tea. I cooked fish cakes, broccoli, corn, cheese sauce, pumpkin, carrot and peas and it was a delicious meal.


At the moment I am watching a games show thag I really like called Family Feud and I am about to take Tess for a quick walk in the dark before bringing her inside for the night. When i get back I will have a shower, eat dessert (I am thinking maybe hot apple pie with icecream) and settle down for the night. There isnt much on tv so I think I will start a new book that I have borrow from one of my friends. It is a typical country romance novel so I should enjoy it as those are the types of books I enjoyed reading most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment