Friday 11 September 2015

What I ate today

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with Honey nut spread and 1 sachet of honey oats prepared with milk

Morning Tea: 2 chocolate caramel biscuits and 1 banana

Lunch: 1 belgium and sauce sandwich, 1 apple and 1 marvelous creations chocolate bar

Afternoon Tea: 1 creamy raspberry and white chocolate yoghurt and fresh Strawberries

Tea: Black bean stir fry with mixed vegetables

Dessert: 1 tub of peaches, 1 apple and 1 chocolate icecream








I only just realised just how much chocolate I have eaten today. I guess that is what happens when you lwt yourself eat exactly what you feel like and you love chocolate, haha. While it may not be healthy to eat this much chocolate every single day, I also know that it wont hurt me to eat this much in one day either. To me, eating like this and not feeling too terible is all a part of having a healthy relationship with food. Some people may not agree with me and thaat is completely ok as I believe that everyone is entitled to have their own opinon. I just need to do what I think is best for me and my recovery and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment