Monday 21 September 2015

Normal eating after weight restoration

Something that I eventually actually enjoyed about gaining weight was being able to eat so many delicious and yummy foods. An important point to make however is that there is nothing wrong with eating those types of 'yummy' foods even after you are weight restored. As long as they are eaten in moderation and along with other more nutritious foods, they will not hurt you or instantly make you gain more weight. I thought I would show you everything that I ate today to demenstrate the fact that a weight maintenence diet can contain all types of foods. Somedays I eat hardly any 'treat' foods like chocolate, cake or icecream and others days, like today I have all three. It just depends entirely on what I feel like eating. To me, this is what it means to have a healthy relationshipnwith food. I feel as though if I want to make a full recovery, I can not be frightened of eating certain foods.

Breakfast: toast with cashew spread and vanilla oats

Morning tea: an orange and 3 lamington Fingers

Lunch: 1 salad sandwich, 1 apple and 1 full fat yoghurt
Afternoon tea: 1 picnic bar and 1 kiwi fruit

Tea: pasta bolognaise with grated carrot, diced capsicum and diced tomato

Dessert: 1 banana and 1 chocolate coated caramel icecream

No comments:

Post a Comment