Thursday 10 September 2015

Finally, a day off

I am so happy that it is finally my day off as I feel as though I have been really busy every single day for the past couple of months. I slept until 6:30 am this morning before getting up and making myself some breakfast. I wasn't really that hungry but still wanted to eat so I had a bowl of cheerios with milk as well as two slices of toast with cashew spread.

It isn't really going to be a very 'relaxing' day offf because I have a lot to do. My whole house is a big mess as I simply have not had any time to clean or tidy it so it will probably take me a few hours just to do all of my housework. My bag I took to Hobart last weekeend is still sitting in the middle of my loungeroom floor as I haven't had a ny time to unpack it and I have lots of loads of washing to do. Other then that I need to vacuum my whole house, clean my kitchen and bathroom and just tidy everything up. I always think it feels amazing one your house is clean as mess stresses me out sometimes so Ilook forward to a nice and clean house.

Today it is my cousins 16th birthday so  am going to go to her place for a birthday Barbeque tea. I am incredibely close to this girl and I would definetely consider her to be one of my closest friends. Even though I am 5 years older then her, we get a long extremely well. She is like another little sister to me really. For her birthday I got her a really pretty journal that sports girl were selling in partnership with the butterfly foundation which is the biggest eating disorder association in Australia. I ordered the jourrnal online but now wish I had ordered myself one too as it is so beautiful.



I know that I should just start my house work however there is so much to do I dont even know where to start. Perhaps I will procrastinate a little longer before I start cleaning. ;) I hope that everyone has a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. I love those journals! So adorable. Last Christmas I bought a heap of the 'Hope' keychains to send to a few blogger friends with their gifts (and keep a couple for myself, obviously!). I actually need a new journal for myself soon, hmmm... :)

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought that the journals were gorgeous too. Maybe you could treat yourself to one? I thought about getting one for myself but I dont think I would use it a lot as I dont journal now that I have my blog. I practically just use my blog as a journal instead. :) xo I hope you are doing well Bella. <3

      Delete
    2. Yea, I thought that the journals were gorgeous too. Maybe you could treat yourself to one? I thought about getting one for myself but I dont think I would use it a lot as I dont journal now that I have my blog. I practically just use my blog as a journal instead. :) xo I hope you are doing well Bella. <3

      Delete