Friday 4 September 2015

so much for a rest day

Yesterday ended up having an incredibely busy day off. I got most of my housework done yesterday and I also organized a fathers day present for dad. I didnt know what to get him so I just decided to get a photo of us developed which I have framed and I have also got him some chocolates.

After lunch yesterday I went and visited one of my friends who I am going to Hobart with for my birthday and we made some plans. It is going to be a fantastic night and I am really excited. :D then I took my little sister to netball training and went and picked up another friend who I hung out with for the night. We had fish and chips for tea and had a great night.

It was hard to get up for work this morning though. I have a normal day at work today and tonight I am going out for tea with my family to celebtrate my 21st birthday, as I probably wont see them tomorrow. I will let you all know how it goes tonight. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment