Monday 10 August 2015

5 positives from my day

It can be so easy to focus far too much on the negative things in life and forget about all the wonderful and positive things that happen. Since starting this challenge I have recognised that each day really does have many positives as well as a few negatives. But by focusing on the poitives, this really does help us to stay happy and healthy. Today, my 5 poitives were;

1. It wasnt as cold of this morning as it has been so there was no frost and the air was not as icy when I walked Tess.


2. I felt totally energized and had plenty of time so took Tess for a nice walk around the point this morning. The ocean looked calm and gorgeous!

3. The other women I work with at the bank was in a good mood today so we had a fun day. We had lots lots of laughs and got along well which was really nice.

4. I had one of my favourite chocolate bars for afternoon tea today, It was a raspberry Lemonade Marvelous Creations Chocolate Bar and I really enjoyed it.


5. I realised today just how much less obsessed with food I now am and I know that this is only because I am no longer denying myself of the food my body needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment