Friday 7 August 2015

Thankfully it's Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday! It is quite strange as even though I am working all weekend, I still feel relieved that it is the weekend for some reason. I don't know what it is about the weekends but for some reason, they just have the ability to make me really happy. :) I am working at the supermarket all weekend but I dont really mind. Although I am feeling tired tonight after a busy week, I know that I will be fine in the morning as long as I get a good nights sleep tonight. I am sorry that I haven't published any posts today yet. I just haven't seemed to have had the chance. I will try and get some together to post before I go to bed though, provided I can keep my eyes open for long enough. ;)

I ad a really productive day at work today. I oened up tw onew customer accounts and also handles a lot of cash. I am still really enoying my job at the bank which is great. There is still so much to learn but Iam atully enjoying the challenge of it. Ilike the fact that you can always do more and that I will be able to continue to push myself a little further in terms of my career. It isn't like some jobs where you just get 'stuck' in the one position where there is no opportunities to further your career. In saying this however there is not too much pressure for you to advance either. You really can just progress at a pace you are comfortable with which really suits me well.

I am really struggling even to just wite this post as Tess won't leave me alone. She is being extremely clingy tonight and really wants my attention. So she keeps trying to lay on my arms while I am trying to type, getting between me and my tablet and also trying to lick my face. So this post is taking me three times as long to write as it should be. I should really just growl at her or tie her up but it is so hard to be grumpy with her when she is being so affectionate. So even though she is being annoying I am going to put up with it because she is just so gorgeous. It sounds silly but it makes me feel so special when Tess shows so much affection towards me.








I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend. And make sure you keep fighting as it is oly through truly fighting you will make recovery progress. <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww such gorgeous photographs of you and Tess! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! I hope you are doing ok :) x

      Delete