Saturday 22 August 2015

Enjoying the weekend so far

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so have been feeling a little tired today but I have still had a good day.  I woke up at around 4:00 am and couldn't sleep as I was really hungry so I got up and got myself a bowl of cheerio's. Once I ate those I was feeling more satisfied so fell asleep again on the couch whilst watching tv. I woke up again at 6:00 am and had the second half of my breakfast which was crunchy almond butter on toast.

It was a gorgeous morning so I really enjoyed my walk with Tess. Amy was at my house as she slept at my place last night but I couldn't get her to come for a walk with me so she stayed home and watched tv. It was nice to be able to take Tess for a bit longer walk then I usually do as I didn't have to leave early to go to work. I didn't decide before I left that I was going to go for a long walk, I only decided once I was walking as I was enjoying it so much.

I drove my little sister to her Dance lesson this morning which I was a bit anxious about. Driving myself anywhere is one thing but I am even more anxious about driving since my accident with anyone else in the car. I suppose that this is just because I have always worried about hurting others more than I worry about hurting myself. On eof the things I was most grateful for after my accident was that amy was not in the car with me as she quite often is.

Amy assured me that she wasn't scared though so that really helped as it gave me a little more confidence whilst driving. It means a lot that she trusts me so much despite my recent accident. I drove really carefully and got both of us there in one piece which was a relief. I really enjoyed watching Amy do her dancing and am looking forward to seeing their dance concert at the end of this year. 

Since getting home, Amy and I took Tess for a short walk to the beach and we also visited my nan as well as our little cousins. My uncle also came to my house to visit us which is really nice as we are extremely close to him. Because my dad never knew his father, my uncle has always been a bit like a dad to him and he therefore has been more like a grandfather to us. Growing up we saw him basically every day and he still visits my dad at our family home atleast once a day.

Amy and I are just about to have some tea before we head to my cousins placce where I am babysitting. And then Amy is staying the night at my house again. I will have to take her home quite early tomorrow morning thoough as I have quite a bit of studying to do for my trainee assesment on Monday and I also want to have a bit of a rest before I start a new week of work. Iam working next weekend too so it will be a busy few weeks for me.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! Does anyone have anything interesting happening? :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment