Sunday 23 August 2015

Another typical Sunday

I always feel as though I need atleast 5 or 6 more hours in each day so that I can get everything dont that I need to do. While I havent really had a chance to just rest today at all, luckily I have got quite a lot done. Both my sister and one of my brothers slept at my place last night so since I only have two beds, I slept on the couch. It didn't bother me at all though as I often sleep on the couch anyway and I always like havin my family come and stay.

Since my throat was sore and I felt like something cold, for breakfast I had a yoghurt and an apple, followed by two slices of toast with peanut butter. I took My brother and sister home shortly after breakfast and stayed for a visit with my dad which was nice. I would have liked to stay longer with my family however I had to get back to my house as I had so much to do.

I took Tess for a quick walk to the beach when I got home and did about half an hour of studying before it was lunch time. For lunch I had easy mac pasta, Cruskits with cream cheeses and a tub of peaches dced in mango nectar. After lunch I did some more studying, did a load of washing, baked lemon Sponge pudding and cleaned up my kitchen before taking Tess for another short walk tto the shop. I a;so managed to reply to the many emails that I had waiting for me in my inbox which took a couple of hours.

I didn't walk very far today with Tess because it was raining for most of the day and I am also not feeling that great because of my sore throat. By the time I got home from my walk with Tess I only had just enough time to hang my wet washing on the clothes horse inside, have a shower and feed Tess before cooking myself some Tea. I had Chicken schnitzel and mashed potato and pumpkin with gravy, carrots and brussel sprouts followed by lemon pudding with vanila icecream for dessert.




Luckily I have now finished all of the studying I had  to do before my assesmment tomorrow so I just plan to relax for the next hour or so before going to bed. I am pretty tired so feel as thoug ha good nights sleep in my own bed is exatly what I need. Afterall I dd not get to sleep until 1:00 am this morning as I was babysitting and I was up again early this morning. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and that your upcoming week is a fantastic one. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope your sore throat gets better soon, it's not nice for you to be sick :( Also, wishing you all the very best for your assessment tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly because you're so amazing! Sending you much love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The assesment went well thank you. x Its funny because I used to get so nervous and anxiious abut anything like that but now I cope with it so well. I really do think that through fighting my anorexia I have become much stronger as a person. I am sure that you will notice this too once you are well enough to study again if that is what you choose to do! <3 xx

      Delete
    2. I think you're right that fighting anorexia makes you stronger in other areas of life. I love studying and academia, so I hope it works in this area for me this time next year when I go back to uni. Have you ever suffered from anxiety? Do you think my crippling anxiety will improve as I get stronger? Xx

      Delete