Wednesday 5 August 2015

My new maintenence intake

Firstly, I just want to say that I have only lowered my intake because I have reached a healthy weight for me and believe that I have reached my natural set point. I am still actually eating what some would consider to be a recovery intake as I believe that I need this amount of food to function properly and healthily. Also, I no longer follow a meal plan but just make sure I eat atleast a certain amount each day. Please, dont compare what you eat to what I eat. Just keep doing what is truly right for you and your own recoovery. 

The following pictures show everything that I ate yesterday;

Breakfast: Toast with crunchy almond butter and Strawberry flavoured oats prepared with milk

Morning Tea: Milky hot chocolate, mandarin and jam sponge roll

Lunch: Noodle cup, apple and Strawberry custard snak pack

Afternoon Tea: Banana and Chokito chocolate bar

Tea: Roast beef with gravy, roast potatoes, beans, carrots, caulllifllower, broccoli and spaghetti

Dessert: Tub of peaches and vanilla flavoured creamed rice

No comments:

Post a Comment