Saturday 29 August 2015

Always remember... I believe in you


Even though you may doubt yourself at times, I want you to know that I believe in each and every one of you. I know that you CAN be strong enough, brave enough and smart enough to recover. Deep down you know what you need to do in order to recover and I know that you CAN do it!

Believing in yourself is incredibly important but so is having other people believing in you. Even though I have learnt to believe in myself more now, sometimes I stop believing and at those times, it is only due to my wonderful readers believing in me that I m able to find the strength to keep fighting my anorexia.

So I wanted to let you all know that I honestly do believe in you all. No one is ever too sick to recover and no matter how long it seems to be taking, you just need to keep fighting. There are so many things in this world that are impossble but luckily recovery is not one of them. So please, fight for the life you truly deserve to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment