Sunday 9 August 2015

Another positive day

Today was a really good day and I really dont have anything negative to report, besides the fact that it was freezing it the shop where I was working. It was only 9 degrees celcius inside today when we arrived and the temperature peaked at about 12 degrees celcius this afternoon. Unfortunately there is no heating in the shop so it really does just turn into a huge icebox. But I am not really complaining, I say that being cold in winter makes us appreciate the warmer weather when iy comes :) And besides that, my day was fantastic. My 5 biggest positives would be;

1. I worked with my gorgeous cousin who I get along extremely well with. We have so much in common and can relate to one anoter really well. Even though she is five ears younger then me this does not stop us from getting along at all. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed one anothers compay.

2. I cooked myself a delicious tea of steak and vegetables. I have only eaten steak once in the last 3 years or so but tonight was the first time I have cooked it myself. Cooking meat like steak has made me really nervous in the past as it really needs to be cooked in some kind of fat for it to stay moist and tender. I was quite comfortable cooking my steak tonight after covering it in buter, salt and pepper and didn't feel anxious about eating it at all.

3. I finally got my new medication that the dermatologist prescribed for me from the pharmacy today so I am starting that today. I am hopeful that it will keep my skin healthy and acne free so that I no longer get skin infections. If it does this will allow me to stay happy and more confident.

4. I had a good nights sleep last night so have been beaming with energy all day. I woke up feeling refreshed and completely ready to start my day which I think is the most amazing feeling. Whenever I am tired I am much more likely to have a more negative attitude as well as more aorexic thoughts so I have really enjoyed feeling so good today.

5. I have got lots done tonight which is great as this means that I am ready and prepared for a whole new week of work. In the last 2 hours since finishing work I have taken my cousin home to her house, taken Tess for a walk, colleced sticks so that I could set my fire, cooked tea, ate tea, vaccuumed my house, washed up, tidied the kitchen and set my fire. Now all I need to do is have a shower and then I will be able to just sit back and relax for the rest of the night. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment