Monday 17 August 2015

Ready for a brand new week

After sleeping for most of yesterday and then for almost 12 hours last night, I am glad to say that I am feeling healthy and happy and ready to start another week of work. My house seems like a huge mess and it seems ike I have so much to do after woring for 12 days straight and then having a really busy weekend but I know that there is no point worrying about it. I will just have to be patient with myself and slowly get through all of the jobs that need to be done. over the next few days.

I was so worried yesterday that i was going to wake up this morning and still feel sick as I really didn't want to go to work feeling unwell but fortunately this has nt been the case and I am almost feeling completely back to normal. I felt well enough to have a normal sized breakfast anyway which is aa positive thing. I am still feeling a little ashaimed of myself for having so much to drink but I know that I cant change it now. As I said yesterday I know that I just need to learn from my mistakes and not do it again.

It has been incredibely windy all night and my whole unit has just rattled and shook so I am really not looking forward to walking Tess early this morning. I know that I have to take her though because I only took her for thie tiniest walk yesterday and she is full of energy because of this. Hopefully I don't get blown away though ;). I am working at the bank today in Bicheno which is only a 7 hour work day which is good. Hopefully this means I will also have time to get a few other things done here around my house.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. And that your week ahead is great too! :D

5 comments:

  1. You shouldn't feel ashamed of yourself for drinking...even if you thought it was too much, it's not wrong to let your hair down and have fun every once in a while. Maybe it's your eating disorder telling you off for drinking? You hardly ever drink, so it's ok to have some fun every so often!

    I'm so very glad you're feeling better by today lovely :)

    Don't get blown away on your walk with Tess!! And have a good day in work! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie. I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself. It isnt unusual for people my age to do it every weeked so I guess I shouldn'y feel bad for only doing it a couple of times a year. Haha, I nearly did get blown away! It ended up being only a very short walk. x How have you been gorgeous? x

      Delete
    2. Definitely don't be too hard on yourself! I thin you should actually congratulate yourself for letting go, because we know how controlling anorexia can be, and drinking too much is the ultimate letting go of control, so I'm super proud of you for that <3 I left the house again today, yay! I have a support worker now who is helping me to leave the house so we went to collect my medications from the chemist and went to the supermarket to buy some colouring pens. It was terrifying this week, I haven't been to the supermarket for months, but I succeeded! You are such an inspiration to me, you help me to achieve these goals, so thank you so much for being so amazing lovely! Hope you're having a great day! Xoxo

      Delete
    3. Thanks again Annie! Well done for leaving the house again gogeous! You should be so poud of yourself for fighting your illnesses. This just goes to show how strong you really are. Never forget what you are capable of Annie, you really can do anything you set your mind too. <3 xx

      Delete
    4. Awww thank you so much, you're amazing! <3 xx

      Delete