Monday 3 August 2015

Day 27: whats in your closet?

This really isn't a very interesting question for me to answer as there is nothing out of the ordinary in my closet. Here in Australia, we call them wardrobes but anyway.... I have two wardrobes. The one in my bedroom has most of my clothes in it. I also have all of my old clothes that I had before I got anorexia but got too big when I lost weight. In fact I should probably go through those bags again now and see if any of it fits me again now.

And my other wardrobe which is in the spare room in my unit is full of stuff from when I moved in. Like a box of university textbooks, shoes, old clothes, some keepsakes from when I was a baby/small child, photographs  and luggage bags/ backpacks. This is a bit of a strange question as I tthought that everybody would keep basically the same thing in their wardrobe? I tried to think of something interesting I have ever had in my wardrobe at any time throughout my life and I thought of only one thing.

When I was little (perhaps only 10 years old) , I begged my mum to let me get a pet mouse as one of my friends was selling some baby mice. Mum eventually said I could get one so I did but I lost interest in it extremely quickly. Mum thought that it stank so eventually she just put it in my wardrobe (inside it's cage) all day every day and I only ever got it out to feed it and to clean it's cage. Eventually I realised that it was cruel to keep a little mouse in these conditions so I sold it to another girl at school.

I know tthat story was a little random, but it was just something that came to mind a the only hald interesting thing you may have ever found in my wardrobe. Besides that my wardrobe has always just been filled with typical (and incredibely boring things).

2 comments:

  1. We call them wardrobes too! I was wondering what I would do for this post because I wasn't 100% sure what a closet was, but now I know it is a wardrobe, I can plan my post for tomorrow now!! Hehe I'm so stupid sometimes! Thanks for putting me straight Karly! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not stupid at all gorgeous. It can be tricky to know exactly what is meant by some words as they can mean different things in different countries. An example of this is a 'thong'. In Australia thongs are a type of shoe however i know that in other countries this is what a type of underwear (which we call g-strings) are called. :p i look fotward to reading your post. X

    ReplyDelete