Sunday 2 August 2015

Day 26: Your hidden talent

Wow, this question has really caught me by surprise. I have never really considered myself to be talented at anything. I have never been particularly good at sports or music or art or anything like that. I can think of a few things, like my self discipline, however this has been both a talent and something terrible for me throughout my life, so I dont really know if that counts.

You have no idea how hard this is for me to answer, I really cant think of anything. I have never really been special for anything, I have always just been one of those people who do ok a everything, but not fantastically. I guess I have always done well at school academically. But I dont think that this was due to any talent I possessed. I honestly think that this was just purely due to how hard I worked.

I suppose something that could be considered as a talent I have is the way I can usually accurately pick the sort of person someone is, when Imeeet them for the first time. Sometimes I just get a really bad feeling about somebody and generally this feellin reflects that persons future actions. So I always stick with my gut and trust my first instincts of a person.

Maybe the way I can dislocate my collar bone or put my legs behind my head is classified as a talent? ok, maybe not, but it is all that I can think of right now. Sorry I have been so unsuccessfull in answering this question. I honestly just cant think of anything to write. I would love to hear about your hidden talents though. :)



2 comments:

  1. Those are definitely talents! I can think of loads of things you're talented at! Writing your blog is on And the way you can put your leg behind your head, just wow! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie <3 i hope you are doing ok gorgeous xx

      Delete