Friday 28 August 2015

How is it Friday already?

It's Friday morning here in Australia and I cant believe another work week is already over. It is really scary how fast time is flying by which I think is a good reminder about why we need to take action and start fighting our eating disorders sooner rather than later. I spent years just existing and hoping that I would one day get better before Icam eto tthe realisation that in order to get better, I needed to fight. Life is way to short to waste it sick with an eating disorder so I highly reccommend you start fighting as hard as you possibly can and try and get well as soon as possible.



Although it is the last day of the working week for most, my working week is literally only just beginning. I had a lovvely day off yesterday just pottering around the house and taking Tess for a few walks. Whilst I was on my first walk I rang an old friend called Ella so it was really nice to catch up with her. Mum joined Tess and I on our second walk so that was also nice. I got all of my housework done which was great and also went to the school to watch my little sisters school assembly. After having a lovely day off yesterday, I am feeling energized and positive about starting 6 more days of work today.

I am working at the supermarket all weekend however throughout the winter we close at 4:30 on the weekends instead of 5:45 so it is really nice to have an extra hour or so in the evenings to myself. I am still going out for tea with my two cousins and another friend tomorrow night too which I am really looking forward to. I think the girls are planning on staying out for a while after tea which should be fun however I will try not to go to bed too late as I will still have to be at work at 8:30 the next morning. I wish that I wasn't working however I was not going to let this stop me from going out and enjoying myself.





I better go and start getting ready for work as I still have heaps to do. I have to iron my clothes for work, get myself dressed and ready, walk Tess and make myself some lunch all before driving the 30 minutes to work. I hope that you all have an enjoyable Friday and an even better weekend :)


2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Karly <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! I hope you have an amazing one too <3 xx

      Delete