Sunday 2 August 2015

An enjoyable Sunday

After feeling self conscious this morning, I have actually had a really good day. I have felt better ever since I wrote my earlier post and also once I got out of the house and talked to some people. It was extremely windy so I couldn't take Tess for a very long walk this morning. So I just walked her to the supermarket where my mum was working and had a chat to her and the other staff working there.

By the time I got back it was basically lunch time and I was hungry so I made myself some lunch. I then bakes some chocolate puddings and vaccuumed my house before my mum visited me in her lunch break. I got a text message from my cousin this morning wondering if I wanted to catch up with her and I jumped at the chance. So after my mum left I went and picked my cousin up and bought her back to my house.

Even though my cousin is actually 5 years younger then me, we are really close and get along extremely well. When we work in the shop together, people ask us if we are twins or sisters as they think we look similar. Even though I am older people think we are the ame age as sh elooks quite old for her age and I look quite young. It really doesnt worry me hanging around with my cousin even though she is much younger then me. Afterall ihave always been quite 'young for my age' if that makes sense.

We have made plans to go to Launceston in September to see a country music singer we both really like in concert. We are going to stay the night and make a weekend of it. It should be great to get away for a few days and have some fun. We will most likely do some shopping while we are there as well and maybe go to the cinema. Going to the city is quite different for country people like us as we dont get the opportunity to shop or do anything like that very often.

After my cousin and I watched our movie, the wind had calmed down so we walked back to her place with Tess. By the time Tess and I got home it was time to start cooking tea. I ate ham steaks with mashed pumpkin and potato and boiled vegetables. I have really enjoyed my day and I dont mind that I haven't done much. Afterall today is my last day off for 10 days so I wanted to make the most of it. Now I just need to have a shower and watch a little more Pretty Little Liars before bed.



I hope that everyone else has had a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment