Thursday 13 August 2015

A positive attitude=a positive day

My day has been positive, yet again. I am so glad that I have been able to find 5 positive things about each day so far this week and t really is helping me to look on the brighter side of life. Todays Positives were;

A RELAXING MORING: This morning is the first morning that I havent had to get up early and go to work for almost two weeks so it was so nice just to relax for the morning. I still woke up earky and ate breakfast early but it was great that I didn't have to get ready to go anywhere.

PLL: I finally had a chance to watch some of my Pretty Little Liars. It is serioously one of the best tv series I have ever watched and it just seems to keep getting better and better. Apparently soem peoplehave allready found out who A is but I really dont want to spoil it for myself. I would rather just watch each episode in order!

WALKING TESS: It was quite sunny this morning so Tess and I enjoyed a nice long walk along the beach. A nice brisk walk always gets me feeling super energized and Tess even went for a swim as the water was lovely and calm.

GETTING EVERYTHING DONE: Even though today was supposed to be a full day off, I actually still worked for three hours tonight (from 3 until 6) as I needed to cover another workers shift for them. I didn't mind though as I had already gotten everything done at home that I wanted to do today. I vacuumed my house, tidied up as my unit was messy, did two loads of washing, walked Tess, cooked myself chicken rice and vegetable casserole for tea as well as having timejust to relax.

EMAILING: Over the last few days I have recieved heaps of emails and I was feeling quite stressed that I hadnt had much of a chance to answer them all. Afterall, any emails I receive I like to reply to as soon as possible so that I dont like to keep people waiting. Especially when people need support and/or advice. I replied to a lot of emails today though which is great. I just have a couple more to go that I will either reply to tonight or in the morning to those.




No comments:

Post a Comment