Thursday 20 August 2015

What type of eater are you?

Having a healthy relationship with food really is possible, however it can be very difficult to achieve. I desperately want to start eating intuitively however I am quite intimidated by the prospect of doing this. I have decided to read a book which is supposed to help you to develop a healthy relationship with food. The book is called 'Eat' and I found the following quiz in the book.

Take this test and if you fall into one of the higher point categories, then I suggest you try and alter your relationship with food so that it becomes a healthier one. Only then will you be able to be truly happy and healthy.


3 comments:

  1. Oh :( I got 20 points. I should try harder within my recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 isnt too bad :) And it doesn't mean you arent trying enough with your recovery, it just means that you still have a little way to go before you have a fully healthy relationship with food. Keep fighting gorgeous, you will get there eventually! <3 xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Karly! You are so kind! <3

      Delete