Sunday 16 August 2015

A big night

Firstly, I want to apologise for ony writing one post yesterday. I always try to post at least 3 times per day but I just didn't have a chance yesterday. My friend came to visit me yesterday, which was so nice as we haven't caught up in ages. By the time she left, I ony had enough time to quickly get ready and then it was time to leave. I got a lift there with my brother and it was a really good night. I really enjoyed myself and had a great time.

I didn't go to bed until 2:30 or so though and drank way too much so I am feeling exhausted and quite sick today. I dont drink very often at all, in fact I haven't had an alcoholic drink since November last year but occasionally I like to go out and have a few drinks. I will have to remember not to have quite so much next time though as I really don't feel great today.

I am going to be honest with you all and say that I have not been able to eat my usualy intake today as I just am not well enough to do it but tomorrow I kow that I will be back to eating my proper amount. I suppose not being able to eat properly today is a good indication that I did drink way to much last night. While I am feeling a little stupid for doing it now, I know that I just have to learn from my mistakes and not do it again.

I am also sorry that I have not been replying to emails or comments over the last couple of days. I will try my hardest to get through them all and reply over the next few days. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment