Tuesday 25 August 2015

Tess and myself

Something that I find truly amazing is just how similar my dog Tess and I are. It may sound silly but we actually have so much in common and this is why I often say we are a perfect match for one another.

Firstly, we both have terrible anxiety. The reason why Tess did not work out as a sheep dog for my dad is because she was simply just far too anxious. As soon as we got her when she was a tiny puppy, she ran into a large bush in our garden and didn't come out for days she was so terrified. Even though her anxiety has improveed a lot since I have had her living with me, she still is very frightened of various things. Her greatest fear is of balls. Even if Tess can only hear a ball bouncing in the far distance she will start running in the opposite direction, completely terrified.

We are both active and generally full of energy. We love going for walks and getting out in the fresh air. In saying this, we also like lazing around sometimes and resting. We also both absolutely love food and love eating as well. Just as I am when I meet new people, Tess can be quite shy and even nervous about meeting new dogs. Once she gets to know another dog however and starts to trust them she loves playing and spending time with them. Finally, the last similarity I would like to mention is the fact that we are both incredibly loyal, especially to one another. We fully trust one another and think the absolute world of each other.

I know that this is a really random post but I do find it amazing, just how similar we are. Perhaps this is why we have such a wonderful and ubreakable bond.












No comments:

Post a Comment