Wednesday 26 August 2015

Time for a break

After a very busy start to the week, I am glad to say that I can finally have a bit of a rest. I drove to Bicheno on both Monday and Tuesday and then worked at the supermarket for the whole day today. After finishing work at 5:45 I went straight to yoga so I didn't get home until almost 8:00 pm. I had soup for tea with buttered fresh bread so that was a really quick and easy meal. I love eating hot soup when it is cols outside and it was also really esy for me to eat with my sore throat.

I am so gllad to have the day off tomorrow and I plan to make the most of it as I will have to work from Friday to the following Thursday without a break. Over the past few days the morning and nights have been freezing cold however the days have been sunny and warm so I really hope that it is nice again tomorrow. I would love to be abe to spend some time outside with Tess and to go for some nice walks.

Besides that I really dont have any other plans. Of course I will need to catch up on some house work as my house need to be tidied, my floor needs to be vacuumed and I need to wash some clothes but besides that I will just be taking it easy and having a rest day. I am actually feeling quite good despite my cold, however I think a rest day is exactly what I need to try and get rid of my cold all together. Fingers crossed I am feeling better before this weekend as it has ended up being quite a busy one.

I hope that everyone else is having a lovely week. Please keep fighting and keep believing. You really can do anything if you believe in yourself!



2 comments:

  1. Aww no have you still got your sore throat? I hope your rest day does you the world of good tomorrow! Look after yourself <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at the tail end of my cold I think which is good. And I'm not letting it get me down! I hope you are still feeling ok :) xx

      Delete