Thursday 16 July 2015

A day with my family

Today I have the day off work but am still going to have a busy day as I am going to Hobart with my family. Actually, I am travelling in the car with my mum, dad and sister now so I apologise for any typos in advace. It is quite bumpy here in the back of the car and quite diffiicult to write. I would have liked to write some posts before I left this morning but I had to walk Tess before my family picked me up really early so I didn't have time. I am really looking forward to spending the day with them all.

I have packed snacks for the day but I will just buy someting for my lunch with my family. Up until today everytime I was going to eat out like this I would plan exactly where and what I was going to eat so that I could prepare myself and prevent myself from panicking. But I don not feel tthe need to do tthis at all. I actually feel super comfortable about just going with the flow and chosing something wherever my family chose to eat. I know that this is a really important setep towards becoming recovered so I hope itt goes as well as I feel it will.

In Hobart today I just plan to do some shopping with my family. I dont have a lot of things to buy and I dont really want to spend too much money as I want to start saving more of my money (one of my goals fo this year). But I would like to buy myself a few nice tops as I really dont have any. I have lots of nice jeans but dont really have anything to wear with them. It would also be nice to get a nice jumper or jacket.

I know I have a few emails to reply to and please dont think that I have forgotten about you. I will try my hardest to reply to you all tonight. I had planned to reply to the emails in the car but I am beginning to feel sick from looking down so I think I will have too put my tablet away and look out the window instead. I hope that everyone has a fantastic day. Keep fighting and remember you are capable of doing anything you set your mind to. You just need to believe in yourself, I am living proof of that. <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time with your family in Hobart! I can't wait to see/hear about your purchases! Good luck with buying lunch out, that would daunt me so much, I'd have to plan exactly what I could have in advance! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! Have a great day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie for all of your support <3

      Delete