Wednesday 29 July 2015

Day 22: Your worst habits

Picking at my skin: My absolute worst habit would be picking at any scabs or sores on my face or body. Unfortunately I am now covered in scars because of these. In particularly on my face and on my right arm/hand. I know that this habit is gross and I would love to be able to stop but it is so hard for me not to do it. No matter how hard I try, I always end up picking scabs without even realising I am doing it.

Talking too much: Sometimes, I know that I do talk too much. Which may be annoying for soem people who I regularly talk to. I think that talking too much can sometimes be a really bad thing as you learn things through listening, not talking. And when you are talking all the time you aren't hearing and you therefore are not learning. Apart of this is also talking too much about myself. I dont particularly enjoy talking about myself but sometimes it may come off this way as I do talk a lot.

Balanced Chewing: I suppose the ritualistic way I chew is a habit too. The way that I always eat the exactly same amount of food on the left and right sides of my mouth. Like if I was eating an apple, I would chew the first bite on the left side, tthe second bit on the right etc. And if I was eating something colourful, like rice crackers, I would eat a green one on the left, a green one on the right, a brown one on the left and then a brown one on the right etc. I also eat the same sized bites on each side of my mouth.

Always having to eat everything off of my plate: I literally scrape every single bit offood off of my plate and never leave anything at all. Fortunately I am not as pedantic about completely scraping my plate as I once was. Now I dont try and eat every crumb of my toast etc. but I still do scrape my late more cleanly then most people would.

Brushing my teeth: I ALWAYS need to brush my teeth morning and night, no exceptions. I cant sleep if I dont brush my teeth at night. And I brush my teeth for much loner then most people do. I also have a bad habit of chewing my toothrush, so I literally go through a toothbrush every single week which costs me a fortune.





No comments:

Post a Comment