Wednesday 22 July 2015

Work, Doctors appointment and yoga

Unfortunately I woke up this morning with another skin infection on my face. After taking Tess for an early walk between rain showers, I went to work at the supermarket. I hate working when I have a skin infection as I get so self concious however I know that I cant expect myself to look perfect all the time. Blemishes are just a part of everyday life so i guess in a way these infections are good as they teach me to accept myself for who I truly am no matter what.

I left work this morning to go to the doctor so that I could get some more antibiotics and my doctor also gave me a refferal to go and see a dermatologist, since nothing else seems to work for me. I am excited to be going to a dermatologist as I was starting to feel as though there was no hope that my skin would ever clear up as no matter what I did, I would still get infections. I just prey that the dermatologist has some real answers for me and can help me to get better.

For the first time in as long as I can remember, my doctor didnt weigh me when I got to her doctors office. I suppose she felt as though I was looking so much healthier that she really didnt want to know my exact weight. I went straight from work to Yoga which as always I really enjoyed. The only problem was that my back was especially sore, even before we started and my shoulders were too. The pain wasn't unbarable however so I just pushed through it and still managed to have a good time.

Overall, besides a few hiccups I have had a good day. I hope your day was wonderful :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment