Friday 31 July 2015

Friday night babysitting

The thing about babysitting is that it can either be the easiest of hardest job in the world. Luckily, tonight is one of those night that it is the easiest job in the world. Tonight I am looking after a one year old boy and a 6 year old girl. The one year old boy was already asleep in bed before his parents left so all I had to do was occupy the little girl for an hour or so and put her to bed. Now they are both asleep and I have 3 hours or so to occupy myself.

I hope that both of the kids stay asleep. Last time I babysat I was looking after a little girl who was probably only 3 years old and she cried and screamed for her mum until nearly midnight, so tonight has been a much more enjoyable experience, so far anyway.    

I am planning to get some posts written to have for times when I am too busy to write and also perhaps to find some good recovery advice from sites online to share with you all too. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for certain post topics you would like me to write about, please let me know. Sometimes it can be hard to think of new post ideas and I dont want my posts to get to repetitives so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I had a good day at work today but am looking forward to a couple of days off over the weekend. I left my dog inside before I came out to babysit tonight so I hope she hasn't done to much damage inside. I thought she would bark too much if I left her outside while I was out so late but I also hope she hasn't got naughty while I am out and chewed anything up or made a mess.

What are your weekend plans? Please remember to comment anything you would like me to write about below :)

                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment