Sunday 19 July 2015

quick Update before work

This is going to be a seriously quick update as I am literally due at work in 10 minutes. All I can say is there seriously aren't enough hours in my day at the moment. So I do apologise for my current blogging. But I cant let myself get too stressed about the fact that I am finding it hard to blog as well and often as I would like to. Afterall my blog is upposed to be helping me, not jus making me more stressed.

This morning I got up and had breakfast before getting ready for work and walking Tess on the beach. It was freezing and icy but I still really enjoyed getting out in the fresh air. And now, as I write this post I am trying to quickly eat my morning tea, which was a mandarin, hjam filled lamington and an Up and Go. I really am sorry that this post is so short and rushed, I just wanted to post something before sartring work at the supermarket today. Have a good day everyone :)



2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good day Karly! Don't worry about blogging, your priority is looking after you because you are important! Never forget that! We readers are happy to read anything as long as we know that you are ok! Take care lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie, that is such a beautiful thing for you to say <3 xx I hope you are doing ok gorgeous. X

      Delete