Saturday 11 July 2015

Spending time with my sister

As always Amy and I have had a really nice afternoon together. We went for a walk on the beach with Tess, visited my nan, played Nancy Drew, Watched Glee, lisened to Kieth Urban and made Pizzas! At the moment we are just waiting for Night in The Museum 2 to come on TV. We watched the first one last Saturday night and really enjoyed it so were happy when we realised the second one was on tonight. I hope that everyone is having a fantasic weekend!<3 xx

We had pizza for Tea which was super yummy! We had a whole pizza each and Amy was very proud when she finished before me as I always finish first ;)

I only just got out of the shower before we ate tea which is why my hair is so crazy 

After Tea Amy taught Tess a new trick. Tess now knows how to shake hands :)

I love both of my girls (Amy and Tess) so much <3


2 comments:

  1. You both look so happy and I am so happy for you! Love Laura xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are always happy when we are together <3 Which is why I love her coming so much. We always manage to chear each other up! xx I hope you are doing ok Laura! xx

      Delete