Wednesday 29 July 2015

Another day off

Ok, so after all my complaining about all the work I have been doing over the last few weeks, now I seem to have lots of days off. But I suppose that is just how it goes. Some weeks are really busy when I have to work every single day and other weeks I have more days off then regular people. I suppose that is just what happens when you have two part time jobs

Well today isn't really a full day off. I have to go into the bank for just an hour or so for a meeting this morning but then I have the afternoon free to do whatever I would like to do. I think I will probably just take Tess for a nice walk and maybe get some of my study for my traineeship done. It was strange doing some study last weekend for the first weekend in 12 months or so  but I actually quite enjoyed it.

Amy is coming to spend a few hours with me after she finishes school and cheerleading which I am looking forward to. Tonight I have yoga as well which should be good.  Usually I work at the supermarket on Wedesdays and have to go straight from work to yoga so it has turned out quite well. I will probably even be able to have a quick tea before I go so I dont have to eat quite as late as I usually have to.

I am feeling so tired this morning for some reason. I slept on the couch last night which I know I shouldn't do as I never sleep as deeply and soundly as I would in my bed. But I usually fall asleep while watching tv and then it is just so tempting to stay on the couch in the loungeroom where the fire is all night, insead of going and hopping into a freezing cold bed.

So I feel like I just need a day to recharge and get back to my energetic self. I will probably try and catch up on some sleep sometime today as well and watch some more of pretty little liars. I have already finished season 2 even though I only started them 13 days ago as it is so good and I just want to keep watching it.

Luckily I bought the first three seasons when I was in Hobart so I still have one season to go. My mum is taking me to Hobart next week for my dermatologist appointment so I will have to get some more seasons then. I hope that everyone is having a good day. Keep smiling, fighting and believing! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment