Monday 20 July 2015

Food diary (in pictures)

Crunchy almond butter on toast, 1 small sliced banana on honey oats  

Jam filled lamington, Up and Go, Kiwi fruit

vgemite and cheese sandwhich, large apple, raspberry and white chocolate yoghurt


waferr biscuits, strawberries, tub of peaches, milkyway chocolate bar


Beef ad black bean rice on a bed of steamed vegetables (broccoli, caulilower and carrots)


Bowl of vanilla icecream topped with a bar of crushed cadbury flake chocolate

So as you can see I am still eating heaps, at this stage I have just cut out my hot chocolate and my afternoon tea also has fewer calories too. Everything else is peactically the same :)

2 comments:

  1. You're still doing amazingly! I have never seen a Berries and Cream Milky Way Bar, it looks intriguing, what is it like?! We only have plain ones in the UK. Do you miss not having your hot chocolate? I know when I start eating and get into a routine, if I ever start restricting again, I do miss being allowed certain things at certain times. I hope you've had a great day Karly! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie :)Yeah. I do miss it a bit. But I will still have it sometimes along with other things for dessert! It was nice :) we also have banana ones here as well as berries and cream ones but I think the original ones are my favourite xx

      Delete