Saturday 18 July 2015

Day 11: 10 favourite foods

I am really happy this has asked for my 10 favourite foods as I always find it really hard to just pck 1 or 2 of my favourite foods. My top 10 would be.....

1. Chocolate (Chokito, Picnic, violet crumble, Dream, marvelous creations, twirl)

2. Rice pudding (Chocolate or Vanilla)

3. Fresh Fruit (Peaches, Bananas, Apples, Berries, Watermelon, grapes)

4. Oats (Creamy vanilla & Honey)

5. Fresh Bread (In sandwhiches or buttered and dipped into soup)

6. Hot pudding (buterscotch, chocolate, sticky date, lemon) with vanilla icecream

7. Chicken Parmigiana

8. Nut Spreads ( Cashew spread, cruchy almond spread, sweet honey nut spread, peanut butter, hazelnut spread)

9. Pasta (Carbonara, bolognaise, lasagna, ravioli)

10. Homemade Pizza (I have mine with tomato paste, Mozerella cheese, capsicum, tomato, ham, onion)

Ok, so I know I have kind of cheated with this as I have listed more then 10 individual foods, but I just love food far too much too only piick 10 foods, so instead I have chosen 10 'types' of food ;)

Here are two of my meals from today that I really enjoyed...







2 comments:

  1. It amazes me that you have been able to complete the challenge for today...you have inspired me to push through the fear to be able to do it myself tomorrow. I have been worrying about doing this challenge because I'm not sure anorexia will let me admit to picking favourite foods, but if you can do it, then so can I! Thank you Karly, you're amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why this would be scary for you Annie as I would have really struggled with it once too. But I can honestly say that this wasnt hard for me to do at all. Which I suppose just shows how much better my mind is now. Keep fighting and your mind will get better too Annie. <3 xx

      Delete