Wednesday 8 July 2015

Day 1:Your blogs name

I think that this is a kind of silly question as obviously you already know the name of my blog, as you are reading it right now. So I decided hat I will explain why I decided to call my blog 'fighting Anorexa'. When I put my blog together, I was no longer just accepting my anorexia anymore however I was not recovered  yet either. I was in that 'still trying to recover' stage. I was still fighting my anorexia every single day so I thought that 'fighting anorexia' was the title that most accurately described my relationship with my anorexia, at that moment in time.


I hoped that through the title of my blog, readers would instantly see that I was NOT a Pro-Ana Blog and that I was still going through the recovery process myself. Through the title of my blog I am making no claim to have already recovered from anorexia which suggests to readers that I still have times when I really struggle with my anorexic tthoughts. This also suggests to my readers that I do not necessarily have all of the answers about how to recover, as I am still trying to figure everythng out myself. But I do share my own experiences of anorexia and recovery, mainly to show everyone that it is possible to fight your anorexia and to make a full recovery.  


Keep fighting everyone <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture you put in this post! It feels like, 'yeah, let's do this!' Xx

    ReplyDelete