Saturday 25 July 2015

My morning

I cant believe that it is allready lunch time and I still haven't written a post yet today. After sleeping in to 6:30 (remember for me this is an achievement) I got up and ade myself breakfast before watching many episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I am already up to season 2 and cant turn it off it is so addictive! Eventually I realised that it really was too nice to be stuck inside all day so I got ready and took Tess for a beautiful walk.

When I got home I put all of my washing out on the clothes line that I washed this morning and started tidying my house. I can deal with my house being a litttle untidy but usually once I start cleaning, I go into a bit of a frenzyy until everything is neat and in order again. All I need to do now is vacuum my floor which I will do after I write this post and eat my lunch.

Then I am going to go and visit my cousin and her baby who are in my home town, just for a few hours today. I haven't seen them for ages so it will be so nice to catch up with them. My cousin is only two years older then me so we were really quite close growing up and I have many wonderful memories of the time we would spend together. Now she lived in Hobart though so unfortunately we dont see each other very often at all.

I am so happy for my cousin as she has worked really hard and achieved so much. She has a baby and is also engaged to her wonderful boyfriend. She never went to uni but she has still made a wonderful life for herself and a good career. She was partly what inspired me to leave uni as I could see how wonderful her life was turning out for her and she didnt have any degree. I guess she is the one who showed me that to be happy all you need to do is what you love and what brings you joy.

After I have a visit with her I am planning on going to visit my family up on our family farm where they live, 10 minutes out of town. I am hoping to catch up with my brothers and dad as it feel like I havent seen them for ages. I also want to spend some time with Amy, of course and I might go for a walk with my mum. Walking is something mum and I have always done together and I think it is good for both of us, to be able to spend some time alone with one another.

I hope everybody is having a fantastic Saturday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a great day so far Karly :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a really great day thanks Annie <3 I hope your day was good too. :) x

      Delete