Tuesday 21 July 2015

Day 14: 3 healthy habits




1. Drink lots of water
I have gone through stages when I have been addicted to coke zero but I honestly believe tht drinking lots of water is incrediebely important as it seems to keep you healthy, inside and out. I find that my skin is much healthier when I am drinking plenty of water. Water is practically all that I drink besides perhaps 1 coke zero per week and an occasional fruit juice, oh and of course my daily Up and Go. It is important not to drink huge amounts of water however as this can actually be dangerous. Everything in moderation!

2. Eat atleast 3 pieces of fruit per day
As a rule, I always eat atleat 3 serves of fruit per dayy however most days Iwould actually eat more then 3 serves as I love it so much. I also find that eating lots of fruit keeps me going to the toilet regularly which is something that I really struggles with for years and I know that the fruit provides me witth lots of vitamins and minerals that my body needs. I also try to have a huge serve of vegetables with my teea each night.

3. Exercise Daily
While exercise may not be appropriate if you are at an earlier stage of your recoery, I believe that if you are at a stage of recovery whereby it is ok to exercise or if you have already recovererd then exercising everyday is wonderful. Of course it is ok to have rest days, in fact it is essential however exercising is excellent for your overall health. Exercise does not necessarily need to be really intence, I find that gettting out and walking my dog does not only make me feel fantastic phyisically, but mentally too.

No comments:

Post a Comment